Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pip Delivers Presents

As promised, I'm back today with another Christmas card. I fell in love with Pip and just had to have him putting packages under the tree. The paper is from Hobby House. The tree is an Archiver's exclusive from 2008. I stamped in Olive and Forrest Green ink from SU and added red gems. For some reason I just got to have glitz and glimmer on everything.......lol
If you click on the picture to enlarge you can see the glitz a little better.

Pip was colored using Copics and I added texturized paint to his hat then finished off with Simmerz Pixie Dust after the paint had dried. Copic Spica pens were used to color the ribbon on the packages. I stamped the same image on patterened paper then cut out the packages and glued to Pip then cut out Pip and adhered him with a pop dot. The poinsettias on the front of the card are from my stash of last year and I have no idea where I got them. The brads for the poinsettias were covered with Stickles to give them more depth and bling.


I'm trying to get better about completing the inside of my cards so here is a picture of the inside of the card and another picture of the box envelope I made to go with the card.


I've had a terrible time trying to get these pictures in the right place GRRRRRRRRR and guess I'm going to have to spend more time trying to figure out how to get them placed throughout the post in the correct size...........lol I hope you will bear with me while I am learning the ins and outs of blogging.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will come back soon.

"Hugs" Granny

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i can definitely see why you fell in love with Pip. he's the cutest and your card is fabulous!

hugs,

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, love how you have pip putting his gift by the tree. hugs rachxx