Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oops! Missed Magic in the Air Challenge


Darn, I missed getting this entered in the Magic in the Air challenge last week. I thought ole Merry Moose-Mas was so cute I just had to color him up and I really liked the sketch. Another one of my latent digi stamp purchases I didn't have time to use. One good thing, I'm sure getting a head start on Christmas cards for next year. This will be card  #2 of the month for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round January Challenge.  You only have to enter 5 cards per month to participate in the challenge so hop on over and see what's happening this month.  Making Christmas Cards are my favorite cards to make because I so love the time of the year and the reason for the season.

Paper from my scrap pile was used. I'm trying to use up the bigger pieces I have left from 2009. Copics were used to color Moose and Gold Stickles to glitzie him up a little. MS Snowflake punch with Stardust Stickles adorned the card and then I added gold star brads to match the gold star hanging from the end of his antler.

That's all from me for the night but I want you to know how much I appreciate your visit and I hope you'll leave me a comment so I can come visit you soon.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Nilla said...

Sorry you missed the challenge, but this is still a gorgeous card, he is so cute the moose! Love it! Hugs Nilla