Monday, June 7, 2010

Nana Vic Takes Time to Enjoy One of Nature's Creatures

Amazing as we get older we don't swat at the bees anymore and feel we are being invaded, but take time to enjoy all the little things (even the bees) created on earth.  After all, who doesn't need a break from cleaning and any excuse nowadays I'm all for......lol

This is the latest of Nana Vic's digi images.  Isn't she just adorable! Of course, it only took me almost all day to get her colored and the embellishes done (which aren't showing up) but I loved spending the day with her.  Used way too many copics to write them all down or photo and for that I do apologize.  DP is KaiserKraft, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and used an MS punch for leaves, pearls from stash. I used Shimmerz for the water and Stickles for the water beads and drops. I had to use my scanner for this one because my camera wasn't working and I apologize for the poor quality of the picture.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit and I hope to see you again real soon. If you get a chance to leave me a comment it will be more than appreciated as it gives me that added incentive to take the time to hop on over and see what's new on your blog.  OH, don't forget to stop by Nana Vic's and wish her well on her new digi shop venture.
"Hugs and Warm Wishes" Carol

11 comments:

Patti J said...

Gosh, Carol - this is beautiful! LOVE those flowers! I'm going to have to order from them someday! Great job - your coloring is gorgeous, and the layout is so pretty as well!!!!

Selma said...

Wow Carol this is gorgeous. I love the image, the design paper, roses and your layout. The whole thing is just fabulous.

Stef H said...

oh she's darling! and she looks even more beautiful on your blog page!!!!

craftieodmae said...

This is fantastic!!! I love the image and the roses, the dp, every thing!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Love this little Aussie Nana!! You've done a wonderful job of colouring her and the background paper as well as all the other additions! Great job Carol . x

Rufus said...

She looks great. Can't believe you managed to get that good a picture with the scanner, given all those lovely flowers!
R/

Eulanda said...

Oooh another wonderful creation!! Love your coloring too! :)

mrsk06 said...

Hi Carol

What a gorgeous its just so lush and your image you've used is really cute its all made perfectly!

Sal xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is just sweet as pie!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Carol you are an amazing woman. I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief as the card is amazing. The embelishments you've choosen are perfect. The colours in the papers have a vintage feel to them and I'm impressed with all your little extras. Thank you so much for again bring one of my digi's to life. I'm off to give you a bigger wrap in my email to you. *Huge Hugs*

Rach said...

This is fantastic hun, loving the image and the fabby papers and details.. xxx