Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog Hop Candy Winner & PCC 1/2 Price Digi's

Wow, wasn't that a great blog hop with all new digi's and great free sketches by the DTs!  Can't wait to see what Nina comes up with next for everyone.

Congrats to those two (2) lucky winners!!!  Suspense is brewing!!!!  Want to know if you won five (5) digi's of your choice from Nina at Paper Cupcakes?
Well, head on over to the TMITA/PCC blog to see who you are. 

NEWS FLASH
Nina is putting 10 of her never before inked digi's on sale for 1 week at 1/2 price.  If you haven't gotten any digi's from PCC, there are some adorable ones for you to try.  So what's keeping you? Hop right on over and see some of these adorable images never before brought to life.  You can do it!!!

Candy Hop Winner
Congrats  ~~~Toni~~~ you won my candy of - 1 package of  6 x 6 Webster Pages and over 100 mixed Mulberry Flowers from Wild Craft Orchids along with a "Thank You" for participating. 
Toni, please send me your addy and I'll get these out to you right away. Thanks for playing along with us and commenting on all the DT blogs.

Kim also had Blog Hop Candy so don't forget to check it out on August 19th to see if you won there.

Thanks for stopping by and to all of you that played along with us I sure hope you had fun and that we'll be seeing some of those great sketches you picked up along the way.
"Hugs" Carol

3 comments:

Toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toni said...

Carol, people were telling me I should not have put my address here. From my blog, it looks like you already got it. But I talked to Nina and I will e-mail it to you again. Want to thank you for the prize, first time I have won doing a blog. I enjoyed and loved your card with Noah sitting on mushroom. Did your blue and yellow paper come like that or did you do it, anyhow, it was so pretty and well as your other cards. Thanks again.

Debbie Schneider said...

Hello Carol - thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a kind comment - you too do beautiful work!! I look forward to being GD for PCC - my first experience at being a GD so it will be interesting. Have a great day!!