Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stamp with Fun Square Challenge

Oh wow, I can't believe it.  I did a card for last week's sketch challenge at Stamp With Fun and then didn't get it entered in time - BUT - it works for this week's challenge "Square".  Talk about lucky!! I love playing in challenges and have kept it on the back burner with everything else going on but I'm making myself take the time to go play instead of doing something that "needs" to be done......there will always be something that needs to be done.

This card was created with digi papers and an element from Cool Scrap Digital. I layered it with CM Metallic Gold and then stamped the wreath and sentiment with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Gold Embossing powder. Around the center piece I added gold glitter using Barbara Twombley's glitter and glue.  BTW........if you haven't tried that glue it is to die for.  It dries very quickly and the glitter sets up almost immediately--works great too for attaching embellishments.  I'd by it buy the quart if I could find it in that quantity......lol

Off to do more post and schedule them for this week. Thanks so very much for stopping by and I sure hope I see you again soon.  Hope you have the time to leave me a comment so I can come visit to see what's new with you and your blog.  I was hoping to have 100 followers before the end of the year so if you've been lurking around and too shy to leave a comment, please feel free to become a follower and I'll be in touch with you soon.
Happy Monday ~ "Hugs" Carol

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Lol...you've been busy too! You have even made it snow! Love your square card, my friend! So glad that it worked out for this challenge! By the way, we are both up too late! Hugs...

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS GF, this is beautiful!!!! I love square cards and yours rocks! Glad you got a challenge to enter it in, good luck!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You never cease to amaze me GF! This is so elegant... perfection!

Nilla said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Selma said...

So gorgeous. Love it.