Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For Fun Sketch Challenge

I'm so honored to have this sketch used as the challenge this week at For Fun. It was so long ago that I created this sketch I had a hard time putting this card together.  I'm sure at the time I had something exciting in mind but went blank this week.  I'm blaming it on having a week off......lol  The challenge at For Fun this week is to create a card or project using this sketch. It can be anything you want it to be as long as you can see the basis sketch.
I'm really excited about what the design team have come up with this week so be sure you hop on over to For Fun to see the awesome inspiration the team have to share with you.  Sure hope you can join us this week as I'd love to see your take on the sketch.

Project goodies:
  • DP is Metallic Gold and Cranberry from CM
  • Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
  • Just Rite stamp embossed with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Wild Orchid Craft Poinsettias with MS Snowflake Punch and red gem.
  • Lots of Stickles
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  If you  have the time to leave me a comment I'll be sure to stop to visit.
"Hugs" Carol

7 comments:

Adriana said...

Hi Carol,
Again, this is a nice card:)
all your creations look so beautiful.
Greetings Adriana

Unknown said...

I just like looking at your cards they are all ways beautiful
like this one beautiful
thank for showing
have a good day

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is jaw dropping gorgeous GF!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!

You should check my blog (posting from Monday) for a surprise ;-)

www.cocoacards.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Iris

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! Love the frame you created.
Hugs and smiles

Lisa said...

Carol, this is sooo beautiful and elegant! I love your color choices. I so hope things settle down for you soon. When it rains, it pours! Hang in there...

xo
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Carol. The gold, white and red combination are very elegant and striking.
Amelia x