Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Piece of the Puzzle


Did I excite you with the title? I hope so! If you like puzzles, fun, freebies, and lots of inspiration you won't want to miss this fun hop starting January 28 lasting thru January 30 at CDAC. There are 13 very excited artists waiting to meet you and have you join their group.  It's free and it's going to be a blast!

Be sure you check back tomorrow for another piece of the puzzle and again Thursday for the 3rd piece of one of the puzzles, then it's off to the hop on the 28th.  Once you have all of the puzzle pieces (oh darn, I can't tell you yet and it's killing me...) I've never been very good at being kept in suspense but I'm a great secret keeper......lol
Hope to see you back tomorrow!
"Hugs" Carol

3 comments:

Rufus said...

Not to mention that you are a terrible tease and a cruel woman! lol!
R/

Unknown said...

Great job on the post Carol...now I've got to go an play. *Laughs*

Anonymous said...

Loved your tic-tac-toe card; very cute. This is the first time I've looked at your blog because.....
"Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you". Enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing. Jo4Him