Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Peek & Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday and Hump Day everyone!
The kids have been here for a week taking us back and forth to KC to see our doctors.  It really is a big help as I get so tired of driving.  Conley won't drive anymore because of the dementia and says he is not renewing his driver's license so that just leaves me behind the wheel.  Now that's really scary...LOL

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Easter is only 3 Sunday's away but I'm ahead this year, have most of my cards done, the candy filled eggs ready to put in the baskets, and a new book for Lilly.  They grow up way to fast but it's so much fun watching and yet kinda sad at the same time.

Been a little neglectful about playing in challenges lately but I loved this sketch at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog and the new EB stamps I got from Whimsy's a few weeks ago.  Each stamp has an adorable bunny on it that is perfect for Easter or any other special occasion. Well, that's enough chatter from me tonight so on with the details.

A peek at the inside.
Close up of the image.  I just love her!

Challenges I'm Entering:
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything Goes {With A Twist}
Corrosive Challenges - All That Glitters
Wags & Whispers - Go Green
Paper Take Weekly - 1 Stick Pin, 2 Dies, 3+ Roses

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  Have a wonderful weekend!  
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

ps.  Anniversary Blog Candy coming in April for followers

22 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card I do love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

alethea said...

Gorgeous card and I just love that image! Thanks for joining us at EBW this motnh!! HUgsx

craftieodmae said...

WOW<WOW<WOW! this is gorgeous!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wonderful design Carol, beautiful card!

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous and gorgeous Easter card, Carol! I love that sweet image and the grouping of flowers is stunning. Wonderful arrangement and coloring in both the image and the papers! Thanks so much for sharing this with my Shades of Green challenge and it's nice to see you here!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

NanaConnie said...

Stunning card, Carol! Love all the papers you chose and the color combo is magnificent. Lovely coloring, too. What a sweet little image. :-D

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Carol! I love the colors and papers and adorable image! Wonderful coloring and beautiful embellishments!

Anonymous said...

Stunning Carol! The colors and layout are so beautiful and make a wonderful background for this adorable image. Great coloring as always.
Hugs,
Amelia x

Unknown said...

Hi Carol,this is so beautiful, fabulous design and layout.Stunning colours and embellishments too.Jacqueline.S

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Carol, This is one lovely card! So good to hear you are all prepared for Easter this year. I am tied up with magazine commissions at the moment but will be in touch soon. Judy x

Ribbon Girl said...

wow that's a beautiful card! Lovely image and your flower arrangement is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with this weeks PTW 1-2-3 challenge! Please take care of yourself as well as your husband and I wish you both a Happy Easter well in advance. Mary x

Carole said...

Gorgeous Carol, she is adorable and you did a wonderful job layering. I can't believe Easter is almost here, wow, another year flying by. Carole xox

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Carol, I love the image and gorgeous colouring, fabulous design to..the flowers are so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

OoOh this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the colours you've chose too!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Mary Lou said...

Grogeous Card Carol!!! Wow I love this image and congrats on winning it :) Always a treat to win EB stamps LOL Wonderful dp's --perfect Easter Colors!!!
Hugs to you

Sassy Raggedy said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors and all the layers. joann sassy raggedy

Selma said...

Love this card Carol

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Carol, I am just responding to your lovely comment left on my Blog. Thank you so much for that! It is the PAPERCRAFT ESSENTIALS magazine. The UK version. The relvant issues are Issues 90 and 91 which are already published. Issue 93 (loved doing that one particularly) is to be out around 14 April and I am working now on Issue 95 out 5 June and Issue 96 out July. The publishing Company is Practical Publishing. Have a alovely day. Judy x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the pretty image. The papers, colours and details are gorgeous
Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month
Sue xx

RoseC said...

Awww, Carol . . . your beautifully colored sweet bunny with girl and chick image looks wonderful on this pretty Easter card. So glad to see your entry at the Elisabeth Bell's World "Sketch" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

JenniferD said...

Gorgeous Little Girl Image! Love the colours and lovely layering! Thanks for joining us at NMWC and have a lovely Waster!

Karita said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Beautiful image and great card design :)

Thank you for joining at LLC´s March challenge :)

Hugs, Karita